Anonymous Access To FTP Server

I recommend downloading and installing FileZilla and following the instructions here

FileZillaSteps.png

Ftp_anonymous@sturmpionere.info.xml

anonymous@sturmpionere.info.duck

Sorry for the problems.  Currently the firmware for the MW0710 and MW0711/-E are up there; the MW0731 firmware to follow shortly.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
I cant access!!
the FileZilla Show me this error after loggin...

421 Can't change directory to /var/ftp/ [/]

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

Ok…let me check it.  I don't think there's any MW0712 software on there though.

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:16 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

To unsubscribe from Anonymous Access To FTP Server, click here.
NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Hi James!!
I accesed to FTP Server, and i see the
The v1.1.04 Update, but for MW710.....
I don found some update vThe v1.1.04 for MW712, this is correct??
Thanks!

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

Which model are you after?

NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Im Sorry, I dont Understand..
My Tablet is a Breeze MW0712, with Firmware 1.0.18, exist some Update Firmware???
v1.025 for example? (this version come with retails MW0712 tablets)
Thanks!

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

Yes, I am uploading a new version.  20130319 v1.1.0.4

It's not up on the website yet because we're moving to upgraded sites.

To unsubscribe from Anonymous Access To FTP Server, click here.
NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

Taking a little longer than I expected.  It should be there shortly.
I'll reply when it is finished.

NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Hi JamesP!
Wow! Good News! Thanks!!

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

I'm sorry it has taken so long.  Enjoy the MW0712.  It's a great device; that and the MW0710 are my favorite single core devices.
This one fixes the attachment problem and adds encryption.  The MW0712 will also be getting the FOTA functionality added in next month.

Regards,

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:04 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi JamesP!
Wow! Good News! Thanks!!

To unsubscribe from Anonymous Access To FTP Server, click here.
NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

Ok…have at it

From: "aldusc [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:04 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi JamesP!
Wow! Good News! Thanks!!

To unsubscribe from Anonymous Access To FTP Server, click here.
NAML

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Download Now! Thanks! JamesP

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

bryanjck
Hi ! Man Is there an update for the mw0711-e?

The one I have is v1.0.8 (android 4.1.1)

thanks!

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Hi bryanjck
Nope! is for MW0712.....

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

bryanjck
Pura vida Mae! gracias! :)

Re: Anonymous Access To FTP Server

aldusc
Hi James P !!
Happy New Year!!
Today I Try to access to FTP Server, buyt is impossible!! this sever down??
Some update for MW 0712, or some Android Update version 4.1.2 maybe??
Greetings!!