Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

Testing the 4.1.1 firmware on the MW0922 and so far it's pretty slick despite the lack of a dual core but I imagine most of the apps will be geared toward dual core tablets so while the 0922 may run the bare OS well, once the applications begin to populate, the user experience will most likely be similar to the MW0821 with Android 4.0.4

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

Juan
time to think an upgrade solution to your large base of tablet users.... ;)  I suggest an internal HW upgrade, as the most expensive part of a tablet is the LCD, people may bring their tablets to service centers for upgrade. Then AOC get some press and recognition for customer care :D

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-breathes-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Management would NEVER go for it….even if it would guarantee them a decent return.

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

Juan
Are they so evil? ;)  So then why does AOC carry a 3-year replacement Warranty on their LCD monitors? :?
BTW I didn't mean it would be free of cost, only that it would cost less cause it dumps LCD cost.  :P

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

Willowy
Is there a date for the release of the firmware?

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

lennondevid
The latest version of Android 4.1,Jellybean is really faster and smoothest version of Android yet that provide the best features like increase the performance throughout the system.It give the faster response and faster orientation changes and also give you reactive touch response.

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

pedrohapandolfi
plz , send link '-'

Re: Android Jellybean on 4.1.1

StarionEX
Sounds great, but please send the Link to gets it.