Android 4.2.2

is being tested with ETA by the end of the month.

Re: Android 4.2.2

TecnoBreeze
Vai Servi para o Modelo Mw0821 ??

Re: Android 4.2.2

morrallas
Any news about 4.2.2?

Mw0831 4.1 is laggy on some situations.

Re: Android 4.2.2

Coming soon.  Taking some time to get the Miracast to work correctly.
The next firmware image will also have FOTA capability (as will all current Breeze tablets soon).

I would imagine you will see it by the end of the month.

Regards,
James

From: "morrallas [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:31 AM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Android 4.2.2

Any news about 4.2.2?

Mw0831 4.1 is laggy on some situations.

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Android-4-2-2-tp4641446p4641543.html
To unsubscribe from Android 4.2.2, click here.
NAML

Re: Android 4.2.2

Luis1030
News about 4.2.2 update???

Re: Android 4.2.2

Luis1030
Is Somebody here?

Re: Android 4.2.2

I'm not sure why the new service team isn't taking over these forums.

What model are you looking for 4.2.2 on?

Sent from AOC Tablet BU Western HQ

To unsubscribe from Android 4.2.2, click here.
NAML

Re: Android 4.2.2

Luis1030
I have MW0831 model. Actually it has Android 4.1.1

Re: Android 4.2.2

Luis1030
-Where Can I download the MW0831 Drivers to upgrade to v4.1.42????
-I Have v4.1.32 in my Breeze Tablet.
-The drivers in "MW0831-EN-ANDROID4.1.1_SDK2.0-V4.1.42_20130408\RockusbDriver" doesn't work.
Windows 8 {x64) didn't install RK30 Device.
My e-Mail: Luis10302@GMail.com

Re: Android 4.2.2

Luis1030
I downloaded the upgrade from this Link:

http://www.breezetablet.com/modelos/breeze-8/mw0831/updates/

Re: Android 4.2.2

lili075249
Along the way, there will be a sword and sorcery and a young woman in distress, but away from the task of a fairy tale. There is a dark secret, and difficult choice, will let THE [url=http://www.rsgoldfast.com/]Cheap Old School RS Gold[/url] you know what your problem is - even your loyalties lie. Lumbridge and other parts of the battle of the choices you've made in the game will reflect the content, your decision will affect the end of the pursuit. See if you can pursue a nod to dark knight okanagan valley - on the spot that replace - novel Runescape.

Re: Android 4.2.2

rodrigo121
What ever happened to 4.2.2? Where can I get it if it was released?

Re: Android 4.2.2

I posted a link to it in the 08 group folder.  Multi-Window support!!

Re: Android 4.2.2

rodrigo121
Where? I cant seem to find it

Re: Android 4.2.2