Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

spanish facebook Re: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

Juan

AOC Apps

Juan
http://aoc.com.br/HomologBreezeTablet/html/exclusivos.html

I wonder why there is no spanish language equivalent of this AOC Brazilian App Market.

Download your AOC Market App and try: (BTW doesn't works with ICS MW0821 update, it claims it's not a Breeze Tablet)
http://aoc.com.br/HomologBreezeTablet/html/instalando.html

RE: AOC Apps

Because its a purely AOC Brazil project.  I will request a Spanish version be created for our Spanish speaking customers.

Regards,
James

Re: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

newjake
Simdo D98

Unofficial G+ community ROCKCHIP RK2918 Android - Tablets

Juan
Google+ Unofficial ROCKCHIP RK2918 Android - Tablets
https://plus.google.com/communities/107272914982436809992

Re: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

mariasam
Actually there is work being done on the MW0821 to support a Huawei 3G adapter in South America. Let me get an update and I will post it. :)
000-652 [url=http://www.test-king.com/exams/000-652.htm]000-652[/url] 000-654 [url=http://www.test-king.com/exams/000-654.htm]000-654[/url] 000-667 [url=http://www.test-king.com/exams/000-667.htm]000-667[/url]

RE: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

Excellent. Unfortunately following the re-org the service group for the tablets still hasn't been staffed to facilitate the development for these older devices. As you may know Rockchip no longer will provide updates for the MW0710, MW0821, MW0821+, or MW0922.

The point being to get you to upgrade. Well I must be going as my flight to Guatemala is boarding. I'll be in Guatemala City until Friday if anyone needs help. Yo no habla espanol

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

Actually there is work being done on the MW0821 to support a Huawei 3G adapter in South America. Let me get an update and I will post it. :)
maria

To unsubscribe from Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites, click here.
NAML

RE: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

irmaz
why you write black,
I can not read it: D

Re: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

salefifashop
 Their follow up, Pokemon Rumble Fun time, has been exclusive to Nintendo Nintendo 3ds;

it had been launched within Oct Next year throughout America, and also arrived on the scene around the Nintendo 3ds eShop very last 12. Both titles granted people to consider

Pokemon and also battle using them by way of dungeons and also domains; your battle areas are spread using villages that serve since recuperation and also refueling locations.

https://www.mmo7d.com/
https://www.fastfifa15.co.uk/

Re: Additional AOC Breeze Tablet Sites

zerocc1990