Activar HDMI

lito252
Como puedo mandar imagenes a mi tv por hadmi lo conecto y no sale la imagen.

Re: Activar HDMI

OK, so

 * Make sure your TV supports the resolution
 * You are using HDMI 1.2, 1.3, or 1.4 cables

Does the tablet or TV react when you point the TV input to HDMI?

Regards,
James

Re: Activar HDMI

becerjo2
Hi James

I have the same problem with my MW0821. My TV is a AOC Envision LE19W037, the cable is 1.2 and I tried to test with all the resolutions that appears on the Tablet's menu but it didn't work. I sent to AOC tablet to technical support and they told me that this issue it's very usual, they had 2 reports on the last month. They back to me a new tablet MW0821 and again, the hdmi connection didn't work.

Please, let me know your comments,

Jorge.

RE: Activar HDMI

lito252

hi james
probe and all the options and with different cables, but no warranty send to fix it for me if the manual says that if you can which may be the problem?

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:46:07 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Activar HDMI

OK, so

 * Make sure your TV supports the resolution
 * You are using HDMI 1.2, 1.3, or 1.4 cables

Does the tablet or TV react when you point the TV input to HDMI?

Regards,
James

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640826.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

Re: Activar HDMI

And your cable works just fine otherwise?  Have you tried another cable?

Now before you get enraged, I have to ask those questions as I would be remiss in my duties if I did not.

Are you using HDMI to mini-HDMI or HDMI to HDMI to mini adapter?

One comment I have is that 2 reports of HDMI issues out of however many thousands were sold last month is hardly "very usual".  3000 out of 5000 is "very usual"  3 out of 5000 is par for the course in manufacturing.

James Poli
Technical Marketing Associate
Desk: 510-770-9988 x 233
Toll Free: 800-343-5777
Fax: 510-770-1088
Cell: 650-521-2848

From: "becerjo2 [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 3, 2012 5:13 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi James

I have the same problem with my MW0821. My TV is a AOC Envision LE19W037, the cable is 1.2 and I tried to test with all the resolutions that appears on the Tablet's menu but it didn't work. I sent to AOC tablet to technical support and they told me that this issue it's very usual, they had 2 reports on the last month. They back to me a new tablet MW0821 and again, the hdmi connection didn't work.

Please, let me know your comments,

Jorge.

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640829.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

Re: Activar HDMI

Get 1.4 cables and they will work without issue.  I know that is a pretty unsatisfactory answer but I know the 1.4 cables work.
We may have to put that on our product box if this develops into a larger issue

RE: Activar HDMI

lito252
Good Morning
I'm using the mini hdmi to hdmi cable without adapters, when I connect to the computer screen image of reduced quuiere that say that if it recognizes but does not come out picture on my tv

From: "becerjo2 [via AOC Breeze Series Android Tablet Support Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 3, 2012 5:13 PM
To: James Poli <[hidden email]>

Hi James

I have the same problem with my MW0821. My TV is a AOC Envision LE19W037, the cable is 1.2 and I tried to test with all the resolutions that appears on the Tablet's menu but it didn't work. I sent to AOC tablet to technical support and they told me that this issue it's very usual, they had 2 reports on the last month. They back to me a new tablet MW0821 and again, the hdmi connection didn't work.

Please, let me know your comments,

Jorge.

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640829.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640833.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

RE: Activar HDMI

lito252
la version de mi cable es 1.4 pero aun asi lo he probado con otra tablet aoc y tampoco sale imagen pero el equipo lo detecta eso es lo mas raro

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:56:50 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Get 1.4 cables and they will work without issue.  I know that is a pretty unsatisfactory answer but I know the 1.4 cables work.
We may have to put that on our product box if this develops into a larger issue

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640835.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

RE: Activar HDMI

OK.  On the tablet does the HDMI manager come on?  And on the TV the message is “Not Supported” or does the TV even ack the tablet?

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:56:50 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Get 1.4 cables and they will work without issue.  I know that is a pretty unsatisfactory answer but I know the 1.4 cables work.

We may have to put that on our product box if this develops into a larger issue

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640835.html

To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640837.html

To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

RE: Activar HDMI

lito252
get the message no signal, but the screen image of the tablet is reduced, and there remains

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:59:18 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:56:50 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Get 1.4 cables and they will work without issue.  I know that is a pretty unsatisfactory answer but I know the 1.4 cables work.

We may have to put that on our product box if this develops into a larger issue

click here.
NAML

http://aoc-breeze-series-android-tablet-support-forum.2289227.n4.nabble.com/Activar-HDMI-tp4640793p4640838.html
To unsubscribe from Activar HDMI, click here.
NAML

Re: Activar HDMI

Ok. So the mirroring on the tablet appears to function and the HDMI manager sounds like it's working. And you have tried the non-mirrored resolutions as well and those don't work either?

Do me a favor and load Quick System Info from Google Play and then try hooking the TV up to the HDMI again; also try using every available resolution for the tablet as well.

And let me know how you get on if you don't succeed I'll have you send me the logs from your tablet by email using the quick info pro application. If you need help with that let me know and I can tell you how to do it.

Regards,
James