AYUDAAA

nicolas
Actualize mi tablet a 2.3.5 y no me sirve para nada yo quiero el 2.3.1 como puedo hace

Re: AYUDAAA

When did you download the firmware?  I cannot understand how you guys think 2.3.1 is better than 2.3.5 when it isn't.

Re: AYUDAAA

Juan
This post was updated on .
they are worried because of the buggy update and were recommended by other users to do the downgrade to the 2.3.1 SDK2 update grabbed earlier and stored in alternative servers until an bug-free-verified-by-them update comes (and I hope it would have an specific filename distinguishable from the buggy one :) )

Re: AYUDAAA

jalballay
Bueno para los que hablamos espaƱol, en este enlace puedes descargar el downgrade a la version 2.3.1 ya que fue un total fracaso la actualizaciĆ³n 2.3.5 de la tablet AOC BREEZE MW0821

Re: AYUDAAA

Thanks Juan.  Did they use the latest version of 2.3.5 which had bug fixes built into it?

Re: AYUDAAA

Juan
Do you mean that one that was only available through the ftp site? ;) It took a while for the spanish-speaking users at facebook fan page to grab that file and redistribute, but camera issues with skype remain as a strong reason to do the downgrade. As said in this forum, old 2.3.5 buggy updates are still in other AOC's web sites,  users get them unadvertely and then they end going to the fan page to complain about market unsupported, camera issues, etc.

Re: AYUDAAA

DiegoF
Perhaps because we are still waiting for a bug free 2.3.5 update, as i recall the last available on the FTP  still has the swapped camera and the ghost search as i recall?  any news about that newest 2.3.5 update you were getting ready?

Thanks,
ALC

Re: AYUDAAA

ALC