AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output

Magnanimus
Since you are so willing to help MW0711 users.

I like everything about the  Tablet but I was looking for HDMI which I didn´t find on this model.  I think  I was so happy about the product that I forgot to verify that on the manufacturer web page before paying for it.

Is there any way with a third party product for instance or gadget to be able to send the video signal to a hdmi TV enable; or similar?

Thanks in advanced.

Re: AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output

Magnanimus

Re: AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output

Hey...sorry...I was re-assigned to Mexico for a couple months and so I was unable to tend to the support forums as is deserved by the end user.  I am however back now and ready to assist.

Are you using MHL to USB?

Re: AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output

panzon
es posible utilizar el hdmi to micro usb en este dispositivo, disculpe que no le escribe en ingles pero no lo domino sin embargo garcias por la respuesta,

P.S. My device is an AOC mw0711, thx

RE: AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output

The Breeze line doesn’t support MHL at this time.  We expect to in the near future.

Regards,

James

es posible utilizar el hdmi to micro usb en este dispositivo, disculpe que no le escribe en ingles pero no lo domino sin embargo garcias por la respuesta,

P.S. My device is an AOC mw0711, thx

To unsubscribe from AOC MW0711 - Looking for Video Output, click here.
NAML